Monday, December 16, 2013

SECRET SERVICE AGENT GEORGE HICKEY KILLED KENNEDY.............I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!

In November close to the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's assassination a TV show aired on Reels. JFK: The Smoking Gun which presented the theory that SSA George Hickey accidentally shot Kennedy.  The show was based on The book Fatal Error by Bohner Menninger and JFK: The Smoking Gun by Colin McLarin.  Also I mentioned the show on an earlier post and that I was going to do some testing on my own.

The theory comes from Howard Donahue who was a test shooter on one of the Kennedy Investigations, and on this particular test was the only one to duplicate Oswald shots on the second try.  He is referred to as a ballistics expert in the books and the show.  He proved the magic bullet theory wrong and that the seating of JFK and Gov. Connelly was different from what the Warren commission presented.

The theory states that SSA George Hickey was sitting on the lowered convertible top of the car he was riding in.  When the shot hit Kennedy in the back of his neck Hickey grabbed an AR-15, the cars sped up, Hickey had his finger on the trigger , he then fell backwards pulled the trigger, and shot JFK in the back of the head with a frangible 5.56mm or .223 round.

I was going to test everything that the show presented in this theory.  Ordered ammo, was looking for a 6.5 Carcano Manlicher like Oswald used etc.  My first project was that I was going to build a seating device that would connect to the front of my truck that would mimic the seating situation that the theory states George Hickey was in when he fired the bullet.  I wanted to figure out distances from front to rear, Distances left and right and heights.  I looked up pictures on the internet on the JFK assassination and my jaw dropped.  Basically this theory turned out to be a "Big Foot" sighting.

First off I found this picture of George Hickey in the trail vehicle.  He is the one on the left rear seat.   (The rear view mirror is blocking his face) (Your right)  he is sitting down.  There are other agents on the running boards.





SSA Clint Hill can be seen on the front left of the vehicle jumping off to aid the Kennedys and I could be wrong but George Hickey appears to be sitting. at this time.  Most important here is the fact that I believe the fatal shot was already fired because Jackie appears to be moving to the back as pictured below.



Once The Kennedys are secure by SSA Clint Hill the car then speeds up along with the secret service trail vehicle and SSA George Hickey armed with AR-15 takes position as air guard.  With the rifle pointed up.



I could be wrong but from what I present here and have seen I do not think George Hickey shot JFK. Though it might be possible to have a one in a million shot or even a billion I think if there was a misfire with the angle that would have to be in place to take the shot on JFK another Secret Service Agent or passenger in the car would have been hit, and/or a bullet hole in the windshield or frame.  This does not exist and seen in the above picture no holes in the windshield and from our limited view here no Secret Service Agents appear to be hit.



No comments:

Post a Comment